We are here for you. We understand that family law matters are extremely personal, which is why it is important that we get to know you and the details of your case before giving advice.
Here are some typical situations that our clients find themselves in before contacting us:
- Has your spouse announced that he or she wants a divorce?
- Have you decided to end your marriage and want to file for divorce?
- Are you expecting or do you have a child outside of marriage?
- Have circumstances changed that make you think a change of custody is warranted?
- Has the other parent filed to establish or change custody and you need to respond?
- Are you falling behind on child support due to unemployment or a reduction in salary?
- Are you supporting your children without the assistance of the other parent and want help from them by seeking child support?
- Are you a stepparent looking to adopt your spouse's children?
- Do you want to legally change your name?
Schedule a Consultation Today
The purpose of the consultation is to discuss your case and for you to obtain legal advice on your matter. During the consultation we will assess your matter, review any current pleadings or court orders, explain where you are in the process, answer any questions you may have, and provide advice on the next steps you should take. The consultation always remains confidential, even if you do not retain us.
We charge a reduced fee for our consultations. The fee for 30 minutes is $75 and the fee for 60 minutes is $150. Payment is taken at the end of the consultation.
Click "SCHEDULE NOW" below to schedule your consultation. You can also reach us by phone at (866) 273-8282 or by simply filling out our quick contact form on the right.
If we decide to work together, we will enter into a written fee agreement, which spells out our responsibilities, and an advance retainer (discussed during the consultation) will be required.
***We reserve the right to decline representation after your initial consultation. Keep in mind that we have not been hired as your attorneys and we DO NOT represent you until there has been a signed written agreement after our initial consult. When scheduling a consultation using the link above please do not include confidential or sensitive information. The scheduling of a consultation does not create an attorney-client relationship. Anything you provide will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you schedule a consultation, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.
What is Needed for Your Consultation
To find out what to bring to or send in for your consultation, please consult this page.
All consultations are by appointment only. Consultations are being conducted by telephone and Zoom at this time.